Marketing Graduate Assistant for the Division of Professional Studies at UMBC.
- Manage data entry and maintain large amounts of data
- Assist with department reporting initiatives through research and analysis of data, and present findings through clear reporting
- Assist with email marketing campaigns, including: maintaining email schedules, testing emails, overseeing email distributions and managing email lists
- Assist in gathering content for social media marketing
- Help maintain various myUMBC accounts by regularly posting content
- Occasionally designing flyers and hand-outs and distribute flyers across campus
- Represent the department at various in-person events
- Assist/participate in other day-to-day marketing projects, such as survey production, office organization and brainstorming sessions
- An outgoing and responsible graduate student, or senior who plans to stay at UMBC for graduate school
- Organized, efficient and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Efficient at using the internet and other resources for research
- Capable of compiling and presenting research to the marketing team
- Capable of writing and communicating clearly
- Have a basic understanding of marketing
- Skills in graphic design, writing or past experience in social media marketing a plus
The chosen candidate can begin during spring/summer 2015 at an intern status. Full graduate assistant position offered starting Fall 2015. Interested candidates can email by 5/11/15: firstname.lastname@example.org. No in-person applications accepted.
About the Division of Professional Studies:
The Division of Professional Studies at UMBC offers a variety of high-quality master’s, graduate certificates, special courses and non-degree training programs. Building on UMBC’s strength in cutting-edge research and academic excellence, these programs provide relevant skills, knowledge and credentials in high-demand areas of study.