Spend 4 days writing … make progress on your dissertation!
The Winter Dissertation House is coming to UMBC, January 20-23 2015. Graduate students who plan to participate should follow the application procedures on the application webpage for the Dissertation House.
Open application period: Early bird December 1, 2014 – December 15, 2014. Late registration December 15, 2014– January 2, 2015 (Applications received during the early bird period will have priority)
(Please note that there are only 15 to 18 slots for this event, consider applying early)
Applications received after January 2, 2015 will be considered for the DH waiting list. More information about the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/about/
- The Dissertation House runs from 9 AM – 5PM, for four days, Tuesday, January 20 through Friday, January 23.
- Students must plan to attend the full session, for each of the 4 days.
- Daily schedule includes 2 mini-lectures, and 5 hours of writing per day.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and a snack will be served daily.
- The Dissertation House is free for UMBC’s graduate students.
- There are 15 to 18 spaces available for the Dissertation House.
- Details regarding eligibility can be found on the application page of the website for the Dissertation House.
- Subscribe to the website: http://www.thedissertationhouse.com
For additional information, click here: http://my.umbc.edu/groups/promise/events/27489
Tuesday through Friday, 1/20 – 23, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Commons 329