The U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Employment and Training Administration (ETA), and on its behalf, IMPAQ International, is pleased to announce the 2013 ETA Research Papers Program to fund the research of eight to ten doctoral or post-doctoral students.
Topics of interest for the 2013 ETA Research Papers Program competition include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding Changing Labor Markets
- Identifying Effective Strategies
- Improving Workforce System Infrastructure
- Addressing the Needs of Special Populations
- Building Research Infrastructure and Support
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Methodological soundness and sophistication of the proposed research project that will add to the literature on evidence-based policy
- Policy relevant research questions and topic areas
- A sound work plan including identification and involvement of an academic advisor
- A record of academic accomplishment and demonstrated research aptitude.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to view the ETA Research Papers Program website at http://www.ETAResearchPapersProgram.IMPAQINT.com. This website contains important details on application procedures and other useful information about the 2013 ETA Research Papers Program. ETA plans to award $80,000 across the eight to ten successful applicants. The application deadline is November 11, 2013. All questions regarding the program and/or application process should be addressed to Russell Saltz at ETAResearchPapersProgram@impaqint.com.