UPDATE: Residential Life has extended the best consideration deadline for all Graduate Assistant Positions. We will be hiring for several different positions for the 2013-2014 year, most are renewable for a 2nd year. We are also hosting an information session or those interested in gaining more information about the department and the positions on Monday April 1st .
– – – – –
UMBC Residential Life is now accepting applications for five different graduate assistant positions, several of which are live-in positions. Please view the descriptions below:
GRAD STUDENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Assistant Community Director
- Assistant Coordinator, Residential Facilities
- Graduate Conference Coordinator
- Technology Development Assistant, 10-month
- Technology Development Assistant, 12-month
There will be an information session for all Residential Life Graduate Assistantship positions:
- When: Monday, 3/25/13 @ 12:00 PM
- Where: Residential Life Office (Erickson Hall) – large conference room
For more information, you may contact Amy Sine, Assistant Director of Residential Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-1992.