Title: Technology Development Assistant (1 position available)
Status: Graduate Assistant, through Summer 2013
Hiring Dates: As soon as possible
The Technology Development Assistant is responsible for dynamic web development, including graphical interfaces and multimedia components. This position will be specifically involved in the migration and subsequent implementation of legacy data to a new information management system, as well as the continued maintenance of legacy Oracle and Microsoft Access databases. As needed, this staff member will aid in the repair and maintenance of department hardware/software.
Residential Life Expectations:
· Participate in bi-weekly individual meetings with supervisor and formal evaluation process once per semester
· Participate in bi-weekly unit, monthly departmental, and periodic divisional meetings as schedule permits
· Maintain approximately 20 office hours per week
· Attend/support some evening staff programs and events
· Maintain a positive attitude and act in a professional manner as a representative of the Residential Life Office
· Perform all related duties as requested
Apply by Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 at 12:00 pm for best consideration to:
UMBC Residential Life
Attn: Ken Schreihofer
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD. 21250
To Apply: Mail cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of 3 references.
For more information, call 410-455-8184.
UMBC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, persons of color, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.