Cisco Announces Two Internships in Systems Modeling for PhD Candidate or Postdoc
Deadline for applications is April 20th, 2012
Cisco is looking for a PhD student, or a student with a PhD + for a 12-week funded internship in systems modeling. At least one internship involved research inadaptive bit rate video flows on a constrained network.
* Knowledge of systems modeling
* Background and experience with IP networks
* Experience or knowledge of IP video
* Self-starter who enjoys conducting independent research and investigatory work
* Experience modeling IP networks and/or IP video networks
Must be returning to school in the fall. Students graduating this year are not eligible.
The position is in Atlanta, although other locations can be considered. This is a 12 week funded internship.
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in the US : US citizens, US green card holders, students enrolled in a US university that can file for your internship visa, and US citizens who might be studying abroad but coming home for the summer.
Please send your application, including resume and cover letter, by April 20th, 2012 to:
Carol Ann McDevitt, PhD, PEng.
Medianet Program Manager