Graduate Assistants Must Register for Required Course – Spring 2012

The Graduate School would like to remind all Graduate Assistants (i.e., Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Residential Assistants, Peaceworkers, Graders, and those supported by fellowships administered through UMBC) that you must register for the required Graduate Assistant course for Spring 2012.

All Graduate Assistants must consult the following page on the GraduateSchool’s website: This page provides information on determining for which course to register (i.e., GRAD 600 or GRAD 601), has answers to frequently asked questions, and lists the relevant class numbers for the Graduate Assistant courses.

Thank you.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s