UPDATE: Academic Integrity Tutorial completion deadline now Friday, February 18, 2011!
All newly admitted graduate students must complete the Academic Integrity Tutorial by February 11, 2011. Listed below are the instructions for accessing the tutorial.
- In order to complete the UMBC Graduate School AI Tutorial, you must log on to Blackboard at http://blackboard.umbc.edu/.
- At the top of the page you should see a Communities Tab. Click on the Communities tab.
- You should then see My Organizations and Organizations in which you are participating:
- Under Organizations in which you are participating, there is a link for UMBC Graduate School AI Tutorial.
- You must complete all of the modules.
- A passing score of 80% or above is required.
If you don’t see the Tutorial under the communities tab, please email Lisa Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can be enrolled.